An effective and safe approach that addresses the fundamental cause of your soft tissue pain.
Free Your Movement
Our approach to Massage
Despite the advances in medical treatment, muscular problems and injuries of the soft tissue are quite often diagnosed poorly and treated inadequately.
Our advanced stretch and massage therapy is a powerful and safe approach that rapidly addresses the fundamental cause of your soft tissue pain that’s quite often overlooked, sometimes underestimated and seldom understood.
We offer a range of massage therapy that is a simple and drug free way to start eliminating pain, improving recovery and getting you on track to optimal health and overall wellness.Book Appointment
Benefits of Massage
Here are some of the major health benefits that you will achieve from massage therapy:
- Reduces tension headaches leaving you relaxed, in control and alert
- Increases blood circulation, so you can shake off lethargy, feel alive and active all day long
- Reduces chronic pain allowing you to lead a vibrant life
- Hastens recovery time from injuries and gets you back in shape to enjoy your favourite sport
- Reduces stress, improves concentration and enhances creativity, allowing you to perform at your peak in your career or sport
- Gives you a full night’s sleep so you wake up energised and ready to tackle daily challenges with ease
- Lowers stress levels, reduces feelings of depression and controls anxiety levels, leaving you energetic and confident
While there are countless forms of massage therapy, at Natural Balance we focus on techniques that have been proven over generations to provide the greatest benefits.
We’re Here For You
Remedial Massage targets your entire body, but also focuses on areas that may be particularly troublesome. Through remedial massage, your overused muscles will be encouraged to realign so your body can speed up its repair system so you feel years younger than you actually are. Remedial Massage is perfect to relieve the pain you may be suffering from knotted or tense muscles.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage pinpoints your muscle’s deeper layers to get your blood and oxygen flowing properly through the body. Deep Tissue massage is suited to treat sporting injuries or people suffering from persistent muscular pain.
Participating in strenuous sporting activities can take a toll on the body of professional and amateur sportspersons. Sports Massage is aimed at preventing muscular injuries and helps recovery from training and workout sessions. Sports Massage also provides relief from sporting injuries and persistent pain. For best results, a massage both before and after the sporting activity is recommended.