Conditioning Your Body To Wellness Through Efficient Movement Patterns
Free Your Movement
Our approach to Pilates
Do you suffer from the stresses of modern day life? Is your day spent working at a computer desk, rushing from one meeting to another, or ferrying the kids, washing, ironing and ironing? Maybe you feel drained at the end of each day and wish you had the energy to handle these challenges, without a second thought. If this sounds like you, perhaps you need to consider getting fit with Pilates.
Inspired by the ancient ideal of the perfect man, Pilates is a unique body conditioning program that will combine your muscle strength, stability and mobility with a focus on breathing to keep your body balanced and improve your general well being.
Pilates focuses on your core postural muscles which keep the body balanced and provide support for the spine. The main advantage that Pilates has over other forms of exercise is that it is a low impact exercise routine and is beneficial to people at different fitness levels. Pilates provides you with the strength to perform everyday tasks that may require lifting objects with ease. Pilates also helps to ease aches and pains occurring from under use or over use of your muscles.Book Appointment
Benefits of Pilates
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by following a regular Pilates routine:
- Improved muscle tone that reduces the likelihood of injuries when participating in rigorous sporting or other activities
- An improved posture to safeguard you from posture related physical conditions as you grow older
- Increased core strength, stability and mobility that will make you look great and feel amazing
- Improved athletic prowess, as you progress from a struggling sportsperson to an elite performer.
- Improved balance, co-ordination and circulation, so you feel alert and energized throughout the day
- Heightened awareness of your body. You will understand exactly what your body is telling you so you can vary the demands that you put on it
- Increased strength and flexibility that will reduce the risk of injury or soreness due to sudden jerks, twists and unexpected movement patterns
- Achieve balance in your life through a simple, low-impact exercise routine
At Natural Balance we offer group or individual Pilates classes, so get together with some friends, family members or colleagues and come over to our centre in NorwestBusinessPark. Or if you prefer book an appointment so we can tailor a personalised Pilates routine for you.